:icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon: :icon:
Yeah, I guess I should update my patreon info here
so, becoming my patron you can get:
- all the secret works, characters, and projects. (finished ones)
- secret, exlusive livestreams (also tutorial ones, I will teach you whatever you want!)
- the access to my artistic tips about how to deal with artblock, how to get inspiration, ways of improving, and ways of thinking artisticly
- tutorials about colouring, shading, styles, and character designing.
- You will also gain the access to the new exclusive textures for your own use
- sketches and screenshots of my future projects such as web comics, artbooks, and bestiaries.
- lots of monsters and dragons~
- the access to youtube videos showing the process of creating my works
- early access to finished works
- access to non-public works
- the early access to sketchdump sketches
- access to non-public doodles and sketches
- all the Endys
- the access to all public sketches and work in progress screenshots by me
- my gratitude for supporting me, you’re awesome!
Also milestone goals will be about posting a row of non-public secret exclusive badass sketches (something about 10, 15 or 20 at once and NO ONE outside the patreon will ever see them, even in the sketch dumps~!)
I will be adding a .png or .psd files to every picture since now.
+ there is already more than 20 things I didn’t posted yet publicly on dA or tumblr~
+ Daily dragons go there uvu
So yeah, I promisse I will be pretty active there~
|Q: How many years have you been drawing?|
A: Since I was able to hold a pencil
Q: What program do you use?
A: Photoshop CS3, Mischief, Krita
Q: What tablet do you use?
A: A broken 6 years old Wacom bamboo MTE-450
Q: How long it takes you to finish the drawing?
A: It depends on complexity, amount of details and the way I work on it, working on layers usually takes less than digital painting. I hate to spend on a one work more than one day.
Q: How many hours you draw per day?
A: As much as possible~
Q: Can you teach me how to draw?
A: No. You need to practice by yourself. Making art is about training your hand, brain and seeing things, I can't teach you to see the way the artist does.
Q: How does one become a pal of yours?
A: - doesn’t ask to be friends
- share the same passion/obsession (not always)
- Is honest
- Is tolerant to other people
- Doesn’t judge too quickly
- Gives me my personal space, as much as I need it.
dunno, depends on many things. I can’t really say who can and who can’t. My friends can be really different from each other. Friendships doesn’t begin.. they just are, naturally.
Q: What level of education are you going through?
A: I finished Art high school, I'm a professional artist. But sorreh, I don't want to talk about my school because that place is a complete mistake and I'd rather say I'm a self taught artist.
Q: Can I add you on Skype/Steam/Flight Rising ect?
A: No. I add ONLY closest friends. Sorry. It's just for my mental health.
Q: Hey Lil, do you feel more comfortable drawing/painting digitally or traditionally?
A: I feel comfortable with both ovo There is no difference for me.
Q: Can I draw a fanart for you?
A: yes.. Yes. YES! let me love you.
Q: Besides game concept art what else do you enjoy drawing?
A: I enjoy drawing:
, felines, dragons, monsters in general, mythology creatures, my friend’s Ocs, paws/legs/hands, scales, teeth, blood, skulls and bones, tribal stuff, sunsets, fireflies, romantic things, wide smiles, demons, rape faces |3, wings, claws, sexy poses, crazy insane characters, and much more~
Q: How did you start out with practicing anatomy?
A: Well the only tips I can give is to..:
- Listen to good new music
- Browse 8143756814754 pictures of other artists a day
- Practice from your imagination
- Practice and have fun with that.
Q: Out of curiosity, what would you say your 'weak point' in art is?
A: Architecture TTvTT’
Q: What brushes do you use?
A: too many sources to count, anyway dig here: digitalbrushes.tumblr.com/
Q: Are Vernids open species?
A: Yes. But please do not sell adoptables and so on. Don't make money out of my work.
Q: Can I make a green-eyed enderman oc?
A: YES. I do not own them jfc.